Friday, February 12, 2010

Blogging and Core strength....

What do these two have in common you ask? Well, I am new to both of them...maybe not so much to core strength, but new to a focus on it. Inspired by something my coach said I have been working more on strength and core than ever before. Ideally I would like to add a strength session twice a week to my regular training and core work six times a week. I've been pretty good about the strength for past few weeks, the core isn't up to six times but is a huge improvement over my past track record of hardly ever. As for blogging? Well I am brand new to that so we'll see how I do. I am not entirely sure I have anything interesting to say but I will give it a go!!
Now...off to consider whether I need an evening snack or not....

No comments:

Post a Comment