Wednesday, February 24, 2010

8 Random Thoughts

1-Awesome swim breakthrough last week...took 38 seconds off my previous 1km pool time trial. Down to 15:22 and that is pretty darn exciting. I am going to try and not put too much pressure on myself as a result.
2-Terribly slow swim on Monday (ever wonder how you can be brilliant one day and fade the next...). Back to better form today.
3-My brain is fried from studying for my adol psych course.
4-The kids aren't really good at doing dishes while trying to watch olympic hockey and bobsleigh. And I'm not very good at studying during said olympic events.
5-The gold medalist in women's bobsleigh is a super cool young lady who spoke to my daugher's soccer team (they practice at the Bob Niven training center where all the local sliders train).
6-I think that spin ups for a warmdown after a long, hard indoor ride are mean. What I am thinking signing up to do weekly spin classes with my mean, mean coach.
7-It's 8:50 and I am getting on the treadmill for an easy run...should keep me awake afterwards to cover one more chapter before bed....
8-Found a cool swim pace calculator today http://www.bx3.com/phil/tri/tricalc.asp

1 comment:

  1. I think that spin ups for a warmdown after a long, hard indoor ride are mean. What I am thinking signing up to do weekly spin classes with my mean, mean coach.

    Haha!! Just wait till you come to Tuesday night spin class!!!

    ReplyDelete