Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Twisty Ankle...

Seriously, I am cursed....Stepping out of a big truck and landing on a crack in the pavement wouldn't equal a twisted ankle for most people, but for me, it does. So I twisted my right ankle, (this one has only been sprained once before) and felt the "crunchie, crunchie" on both the inside and outside". I hollered and screeched (yes, screeched) and the kids both hopped out of the truck and ran to my side to see if I had seriously wounded myself somehow. Nope, just me doing my thing, twisting my ankle on nearly flat ground (wearing sneakers too-not running shoes with an elevated heel, but skater type shoes, flat as can be)!!!
The good news is this morning there is not a lot swelling, some general soreness, but what concerns me is the spot that is the most sore is right on the ankle bone. So I am thinking, what? Did the tendons try and pull off the bone avulsion like? Hopefully it's nothing...I won't be doing my tempo run this am, but I am still planning on going to my very first ever spin class (with my mean, mean coach)!!!!! Can't wait!!!! Should be barf-o-rama fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment