Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's been awhile...

Wow, I have neglected this blog lately. What's been happening?? I have been busy working on Fit Element (www.thefitelement.com) and have been loving it. Why did it take me so long to find the perfect job for me? I guess it was obvious to everyone else besides me. I spend all my free time working now, and it's been great!! I am beyond excited about this. What a joy and a pleasure it is to enjoy my job. I have boot camp classes starting up in Didsbury and Carstairs in just over two weeks and I can't wait to get started.
In training news, I ran the St. Patty's Day 10km two weeks ago and had a great race, 42:19, which is not a personal best for me, but I it's the fastest 10km I have done since switching to triathlon training as opposed to just racing 10kms. I am very excited about this, it's early in the season and my run fitness is good, I am swimming faster than ever, and I know I am making gains on the bike, I just haven't had a chance to test it out yet. At this point I will try not to put too much pressure on myself, but my subconscious is whispering, you can go sub 2:20 this year, and maybe, if the conditions are perfect, just maybe 2:15??? What pressure????

No comments:

Post a Comment