Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Mean, Mean Coach is True to Form

I attended my first ever spin class with my mean, mean coach Angie Anderson. She's not really mean, that's just me teasing...she's actually really great, motivational, inspirational, etc.... Was the spin class tough? Heck yes!! Did I work harder on my bike than I do at home in front of the TV?? For sure!! So, the verdict?? Spin class with Angie is going to be awesome!! I went straight from spin class to the nearest gas station to buy a 1L jug of chocolate milk. I drank the whole thing on the way home...next time, I think I will bring some sharkies to eat on the bike. Wow, was I exhausted!!

p.s. sorry for the excessive use of exclamation points on this post.

2 comments:

  1. It was quite the workout last night, wasn't it? I was bonking near the end of it, but luckily Tara had a few Gu Chomps she could pass to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, I think I will be bringing something to eat next week!

    ReplyDelete