Sunday, March 7, 2010

Crazy Soccer Weekend

Chasing two kids around at one tournament is a challenge...thank goodness for friends and Grandma!! Both kids had a blast and Grandma and I survived (when I say Grandma, I am indeed referring to my MIL extrodinaire!) I am tired, and missed my long run this weekend, but wouldn't trade it for the world. We did the rides at Galaxy land, shopped the mall, swam, ate out and had lots of team bonding time! Oh and attended some soccer games too!! Ayden had some great moments on the field, including a great goal from the "blue line". A couple unlucky goals kept them out of the medals, but all in all a great weekend of soccer for the girls. Liam's team went undefeated and won the gold medal!! Super exciting for these little guys!! And Marty was able to get back from his sledding trip to catch the kids in both Sunday games.
My soccer mom sydrome muscles are wore out from leaning and phantom kicking, the bags are half unpacked, the dog is still at the kennel, but the kids are in bed...time for me to follow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment